samedi 27 décembre 2008

砂の女






LA FEMME DES SABLES -WOMAN OF THE DUNES


A masterpiece.
Un chef d'oeuvre
"Woman in the Dunes (砂の女, Suna no onna?, also translated as Woman of the Dunes) is a novel by Kobo Abe and a film based on the novel directed by Hiroshi Teshigahara. The novel was published in 1962, and the film was released in 1964. Kobo Abe also wrote the screenplay for the film version.

The surreal and, at times, absurd nature of Woman in the Dunes has been compared to existentialist works such as Sartre's No Exit and Beckett's Happy Days. Aside from its intriguing premise, this film is notable for the life that Teshigahara brings to the ever shifting sand, which almost becomes a character in its own right.
The film adaptation of Woman in the Dunes won the Special Jury Prize at the 1964 Cannes film festival and, somewhat unusually for an avant-garde film, was nominated for the Best Foreign Language Film Oscar in the same year"




I dream of an erotic moment with you having such magic, such depth, such light...
I dream of our two bodies, magnified by the golden ray of an evening sun...
I dream you and me, isolated in a vast forest, in a house of dream and skin...
I dream of you, ondulating on me, curving in me, circulating round my dizziness...
I dream your eyes, half open on a penumbra of warm room...
I dream of our glance crossing in murmur a river of desire...
I dream, all the time I dream...
Of you.









Aucun commentaire: