mercredi 31 décembre 2008

Dogs of War in the Plains




Les chiens de guerre crachent sur nos jours
Leur obscure vision d’une vie acide.
De leurs canons et leurs fusils
Répandent leur déjections sur nos douceurs
Et nos rêves.
Je ne rêve plus.
J’ai trop peur qu’ils entrent en moi
Et sème leur terreur
dans le creux de mes espoirs.

The dogs of war spit over our days
Their obscure vision of an acid life.
Their guns and their rifles
Spread their dejections on our softness
And our dreams.
I do not dream any more.
I am too afraid they can enter me
And their terror sows
in the hollow of my hopes.




Les chiens de guerres
Envahissent mes plaines, mon sang,
Pour y violer la lumière.
Ces fous contrôlent mon monde
Sans un murmure de tristesse,
Renversent les cendres
De milliers de prières.
Je ne respire plus.
De peur d’inhaler leur puanteur contagieuse.


Dogs of wars
My plains, my blood invade,
To violate the light there.
These fools control my world
Without a murmur of sadness,
Overthrow Ashes
Thousands of prayers.
I do not breathe any more.
In fear of inhaling their contagious stink.



Les chiens de guerres ont laissé à terre
Mes mères, mes sœurs, sanglantes de hontes,
Eteintes de stupeur.
Et mes pères et frères de rejoindre leur rang
Pour à leur tour, éteindre d’autres mères,
D’autres sœurs.
Je n’enfante plus,
De peur de faire le mal
Par l’arrogance du mâle.

The dogs of wars left with ground
My mothers, my sisters, bloody of shames,
Switched off of stupor.
And my fathers and brothers to join their row
For in their turn, to extinguish other mothers,
other sisters.
I do not give birth any more,
In fear of making the evil
By the arrogance of the male.



Les chiens de guerre me font voir
Au fond de leurs yeux glauques
Les cauchemars millénaires de leur impuissance.
Ils sèment la mort sur mon lit d’amour
Ils crachent du feu faute de cracher du sperme.
Leur phallus d’acier baisant l’horizon.
Je ne jouie plus,
De peur de leur ressembler
dans leurs obscènes orgasmes.

The dogs of war make me see
At the bottom of their shabby eyes
Thousand-year-old nightmares of their impotence.
They sow death on my bed of love
They spit of fire for lack of spitting their sperm
Their steel phallus fucking the horizon.
I come no more,
In fear of resembling to them
in their lewd orgasms.





Les chiens de guerre ont envahit ma vie.
Pour ne pas être des leurs, je me suis détesté.
Ils ont saigné mon cœur de me savoir un homme.
Et je n’ai plus souri
Et je n’ai plus aimé
Et je n’ai plus voulu.

Alors une femme m’a conquis
Une mère, une sœur, une épouse.
Et j’ai à nouveau aimé.

The dogs of war have invaded my life.
Not to be theirs, I hated myself.
They bled my heart to know me a man.
And I did not smiled anymore
And I did not loved any more
And I did not wanted any more.

Then a woman conquered me
A mother, a sister, a wife.
And I loved again.


Note: Today is the last day of year 2008. nearly everywhere in the the world, people gonna celebrate the new year's day.
"Happy new year" everyone gonna sing.
Wish you can give at least five minutes of your new year to come to do something for those who gonna sing tonight "One more new year of blood"

Aucun commentaire: