mardi 6 janvier 2009

FLOATING





Floating
Around a circle
Of reflected lights
Water I cross
Up and down
Without needing
To breath.
I crush the surface
So air and liquid
Are equals,
Even fused
In a new dimension
Of magic equations.
My brain now nourished
At the science’s veins
And blood is no more red,
But numbered
at reversed density.
Inversed so
The flux of knowledge.
Now, under the surface,
I am floating the ocean
Of the golden numbers.
Where was ignorance
Now the path is shown.
Where was questions
Now are revelations.
No more needs of calculations.
No more needs of explanations.
Everything is green and submarine.
No more needs of religions
No more needs of celebrations.
Everything is clear and combined.


Floating
Around a fine line
Of reflecting mirrors
Water I swallow
In and out
Without needing
To pray.
I embrace the surface
So faith and science
Are equals,
Even fused
In a new dimension
Of a magic imagination.



:::



Aucun commentaire: