lundi 18 mai 2009

I



I – Floating
An ocean of non events.
A kind of spiral
In where I am
Alternately
The higher
And the smallest.
Faces are
lying all the time,
Saying one then the contrary.
I – Dying
An ocean
of non sentiments.
That returns irremediably
The same bug.
The
highest the
Down.
I – Kharmatik
Circles undlessing
Over my
pulses.
Million of destinies
Colliding disorderly
In purple haze.
I – Breathless
When every breath
Stopped for chemical reason.
A
world of danger
Too harsh
To just look at it.
I – Blind
Who says
right ?
Who’s speaking ?
I cannot see,
Illusions reigning.
Then
the to side
Are all black listed.
Where I wished it
Clear and true;
Only elusive and
Dissembling.
I – King
Of a non- kingdom.
Philosophical talks
Are always for others.
And the silence
For
me.
Nothing said
To the one care too much.
Better to fluctuate
At the comment
Of anonymous.
I – Non Existing













Aucun commentaire: