jeudi 25 juin 2009

Red, Black and Christ


Dark Angels are rushing at me as for a piece of meat...

Some flesh to satisfy human's need and sexual misery...

Where I lend my hand I get fangs' bite for reduction...

I have a heart, I have a brain, I have emotions...

Who cares? I am just a sexy piece of meat...

The tender angels put on me their seduction...

And I swear, I beg, I implore to give me another role...

No way, the movie is a scary one...

There must be some blood, some rotted sentiments...

And a victim to give a relief of a true story...

In red and black, the babies dance around the fire of the betrayal...

And Jesus died for that..?

Dark angels are in competition. Who's gonna be the one...

That will hold the poor guy's bollocks, as the trophy of the year...?

And red and black are my tears, pouring out of my window...

I remember, Jesus cried too, of red and dark...

Just a piece of misery as the skin of a rotted flesh...

Who cares? Not you. So I don't too...

Flesh is to die, meat to be roasted, and my heart to bleed...

The dark angels have rushed on the land of my kindness...

And now, I am dressed in Red and Black...

As his tears...



But who cares............................................................?

Not me anymore.



Aucun commentaire: