vendredi 19 juin 2009

NOT-A-SONG-OF-RAGE




This is not
A song of rage
That runs through
My sleepy veins,
A flood of lies
I do receive.
When life’s walls
Shelter not one sided life,
Not even two,
But several contradictory ones,
That all tell different stories,
For every set of ears.
How could I remember
Who I am talking too?
As I know it wasn’t me
Who started to talk.

***
This is not
A song of despair
That ruins my brain,
Citing golden words
On a track of ruts.
On the bank of the creek,
Listening to the water song,
We evoked the truth
As a banner for to shine.
How can it remembers
Who is talking too,
Coz I know it ain’t me,
And I wish it was not you.

***
This is just
a song of hope
I want to cover my lips,
For tomorrow never fade,
A golden wish
Of coloured pictures
Laying all along
A sleek track.
So we will remember
Who is talking to,
Of me and you together,
Sitting at the creek’s ribbon.
I wish it will be you,
And it can be me...

***

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I just want to let you know that this is one of the most beautiful art work I've ever read in my life, I feel that it really spoke to me.

Powerful. I can totally relate. It is hard to explain to those who don't know, and you framed it PERFECTLY. The echoing silence at the end is haunting.